Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Soft Paper Sculpture

I have been inspired by my fellow art teacherin pals to flip a few of my lessons. Flipping a lesson is recording yourself teaching the lesson and have the students learn from the recording. This allows me to pass out papers or clarify any questions along the way.  It allows students to see the lesson on the large screen and will be useful for students who were absent, and for sub plans.  Here is a link to Mini Matisse, where flipping lessons is being perfected (Thanks Nic!)  Here is my first attempt...


So there you have it, soft paper sculptures, I will post the results as students finish the sculptures!














....and thanks for reading, Dad.

7 comments:

  1. What a great platform that for such nice information Have a Look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice information See this keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great platform that for such nice information website keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete


  4. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete